CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Return of the Quotes!

Alright, it's been awhile! Let's see if I can find a good quote for y'all....

#11

Michael: "It is only my life they desire."



Aaaand, because I feel like giving anyone who reads this an extra treat, another quote!

#12

Ben: "How well do you think you could know a person after a mere couple of weeks?"


So Mom and I are working on editing right now. It's fun, but kind of exhausting! And I re-read all of what I have for Book 2. I couldn't help saying, "Did I actually write that? I don't remember..." So I'm glad that I made myself turn on the light, get up out of bed, and write what I had on my mind so many times during the night. If I hadn't, I'd not have very much book written! Oh man, Book 2 ROCKS! I couldn't stop reading it and the last bit took me like 2.5 hours! Geez!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooo, where is book 2? Do you take bribes?

Mom