CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DONE!

Mom and I just finished editing Book 1!! YAYY! It was really fun reading it out loud to her, because I think a lot more can be gotten from it by the way I intend to have things said. For example, "what?" can be read quite a number of different ways, and mom got to hear firsthand what specific way that was! Isn't that COOL? I KNOW. :D

So next up for reading the now scribbled on and edited firstish draft is Erica, who was halfway done. Then dad, if he's up for it. Then when I go visit Emily, she can read it! And Nathan too, if he wants. (He read the first chapter at Christmastime and that really meant a lot to me.) :)

What's next? Query letters!

I work on Book 2 almost every day, and think about it CONSTANTLy. It's getting more complicated, and I'm getting frustrated and excited all at the same time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for book two!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Now I'm ready for book 3!

Mom