CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Quote of the Every-Two-Days?

So I was thinking that I would post lines from my first book here to get people more interested in reading, or something. (Stephenie Meyer has done with this with the Twilight series.) When I have at least 10 lines/quotes from Book 1, or when everyone is finished with Book 1, I will post lines/quotes from Book 2. Yyyaaaay.

One thing I can say for Book 2 though.. I've never been able to get to sleep quickly, and so I always think about something beforehand and for the past two-three years my before-sleep thoughts have been about my characters. And recently, let me tell ya, my characters will NOT. SHUT. UP. Especially two of them in particalar, jeez. I only hope that that will make the final product that much better. I usually let the characters babble/fight/talk for awhile before I finally get up (surrender really) and write down what they've done or said. :) Aaaaand that's why my schedule is so terrible. I start trying to sleep at maybe 1 am, but by the time I finish writing what I want to, sometimes it's like... 5 am. And when that happens, I look at the clock and say, "oh... oops."

Okay! So let me search for a nice good quote of the every two days or so.............................

"She keeps the bait dangling, always high or low enough to keep you interested."

--should I tell you who says it? hmmmm, maybe sometimes yes, sometimes no. This time...no. ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesthatsmorelikeit!!!

nexttimealongerquote, eh?