CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Face

So I think I've found a possible face, I guess, for, well, someone. heh.. He's got qualities of two of my characters: Ryon and Michael, but I don't think his face is quite strong enough to be Michael, so he could do Ryon. (In case you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about, I just like to find people/actors who would be good in the roles I have created. I'm not counting on anything being made a movie, I only have ideas on what people would be PERFECT for it. ^^)

Well, here he is: Hugh Dancy. And something else about him--he's from England, so that's a plus. (I watched this movie with him in it, but he played an American, but the whole time I was like, he's GOTTA be from England cuz I can hear an accent sometimes..!! Hehheh, turns out I was SO RIGHT.) I can't have an American play the role of Michael or Ryon! (Or any of the others for that matter, except Jenna and Ben and basically everyone that is 'present day.') Oh, and his hair isn't as red/copper as it's supposed to be, but that can be fixed. ^^

So you all might think he's stupid, but to me he *looks* good for the part, and could act the part well I think. Yeah, this is why I'm afraid to come out with everything. I don't want people to be like, 'oh, man, she thought THAT guy would be good?' or 'is THAT what she's imagining when she writes this stuff?' ...... yeah...... whatever. I hate defending myself like that. I know not everyone will like what I write. like I know that people got mad about who was playing Edward Cullen for Twilight. "Ewww, HIM??? Are they CRAZY?" But hey, this is me, saying, "you wanna know what's in my head? here's a taste." No one will ever be able to recreate what I've imagined, but I hope people get close. I'm just trying to help it be as real for the readers as it is for me. And by real I mean made of awesome.

yup

: j

1 comments:

mel said...

um yes. definetly have him as you character!