CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lately..

Sometimes I wonder, what if I don't ever finish Book 4 and I DIE tomorrow?!?!? Then no one will know what happens!!!! That would be SO tragedies. (um, if you don't get that joke, then you're obviously not a nerdfighter. heh!)

Oh, so I FINALLY got to read The Hunger Games, and WHOA, it's so good! And then I was looking for pictures of who people think look like the main character Katniss, and I found this:

She could ALSO almost, almost, sort of sort of be Jenna. :) Course, she needs to be a little older and have black hair, not brown, but YEAH! I still haven't found just the right person to be her yet. guh... I look at pictures on Flickr and find things that look like my book, but one step at a time! Let's get published!

1 comments:

Emily Judd said...

the hunger games is awesome!!!!!! now you need to read the 2nd one!