CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Just some stuff

Sometimes I freak out about how I have to be an expert on fencing, horses, horseback riding, warfare and all types of crazy crap! (not really crap, but i just had to throw in that Strong Bad reference. ^^) Luckily, I have 'internets' and a boyfriend who helps me out sometimes.

I'm always on the lookout for pictures that remind me of my book, and lately I've found some good ones! Some of them were like BAM, that is IT!
Like this one. I really like it, although I probably couldn't tell you exactly why.


I also found this pic online that I thought was cool for an animated pic. :)

I did a search for castle ruins and found this one. So cool!


All of Jenna's traipses through the woods make this picture just about perfect for the book!

Yes, the girl here has red hair, but I LOVE the tone and feel of it!


A beautiful vista in Scotland~

Just a girl, in a forest, wearing clothes that don't fit with the forest. :) Love it!


I really like this road! I can just see Jenna and Michael and co. walking down it!

So that's all for now. I'll try to start writing more. Because as you write, then you have more inspiration for MORE and then even MORE! :D

1 comments:

RWSeibel said...

Love the pics.

Hold to the dream.

Mom